My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I like the Gucci Gucci!

Sephora is by far one of the best companies out there for women. You log in, the website says "Hello beautiful." Sephora seems to offer everything a woman really wants from both her boyfriend and her beautician: complements on tap, products to make you look gorgeous, and freebies (which we always wish our hair dressers and nail salons would offer, but don't).


Today I received my Sephora color palette in the mail.  The make-up is beautiful, but it is the freebies that really make me smile. I now have a cute little black and white striped case for my iPhone 4, and a sample of Gucci Guilty perfume. It smells amazing and brings a little smile to my face as I look over my new make-up and get excited about my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment