My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guess Who's Back

So the last few weeks have been insane. After living like a hard-working monk, being sick for several weeks, turning in my prospectus and making it back to Atlanta, its been time for celebration.
First stop: you guessed it, the nail salon. My roomie and I got manicures and kicked back...heaven.
Next stop: the mall. I got an adorable pair of Calvin Klein Pants, a cardigan sweater with black sequins on the lapel, a purple lacy shirt, and a new little black dress. It's pictured here in pink. But of course I got it in black. I also got a Guess ring pictured below.




After shopping, it was time for celebration. A trip to the sushi bar hit the spot. We topped off the volcano roll with torched spicy salmon, a spicy tuna hand roll, and other delicious sushi with a saki bomb!

Of course, we headed to the pool hall to close out the night. A few shots of Jaeger Meister and some cocktails had me feeling great!

After I got home, I fell into a much needed deep sleep until noon today. Time to return to reality--whatever that might entail! 

1 comment: