My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Buys

As the winter season is melting away into spring fashion, I have been soaking up the sunshine of clearance sales around town. I found some great buys at Macy's, Marshall's, and the BCBG outlet in Gulfport when I was on my way back from my most recent sojourn in New Orleans.

Since the fashion previews in Vogue and Cosmo are making me dread the upcoming spring fashion lines, I'm carving out my own spring fashion sense complete with black and white patterns to lighten up my usual all black attire.

First ingredient: Black and White heels. They break up the black, add a light feel, and match perfectly with a french-tip pedicure.

The black and white heels accent this black BCBG cocktail dress and add a bit of flair.



Last, zebra stripes with a vibrant fuchsia accent bring much needed color to the black and white motif. Add patent leather shoes, a fuchsia jacket, and voila, spring done my way! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, I'm hoping over from my friend Cindy's blog. She's very proud of you and I can see why. I love the shoes and dresses. If only I could...I can see you are having the time of your life. Your blog is an adventure. Best wishes to you. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete