My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

On the 7th Day He Created H&M

The most significant drawback to living in New Orleans is the lack of H&M stores. Forget living below sea level, the high crime rate, government corruption and low grade public education. H&M is the one thing that New Orleans really needs. I sometimes wonder if non-profit organizations could collaborate to bring a store here, it would be a serious public service to the citizens of southern Louisiana.

The best thing about having a job that allows me to travel is that I get to be reunited with my favorite store. It is almost as exciting as seeing my old friends when I go to places like Atlanta and Chicago.

I have been to two H&Ms in the past 3 weeks, one in Chicago and the other in Atlanta. I had butterflies in my tummy like a school girl crush.

Here are a few things I recently purchased at H&M:

No comments:

Post a Comment