My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Monday, November 14, 2011

Open Letter to My Students: No, You Cannot be a Professor

Open Letter to My Students: No, You Cannot be a Professor

This open letter pretty much sums up all of the reasons that I left graduate school for good and didn't apply for a program elsewhere. This is why i joined the business world full time and teach as an adjunct part time. It is fun influencing young minds and interacting with students, yes. But the pay is terrible and I am just not committed to living like a student up until I start collecting social security (If social security even exists once I hit that age). So I get to have my bi-weekly intellectual stimuli and work hard like the rest of the world to make a living like a real capitalist. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment