My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Learn Something New Everyday

In my usual senseless habitual wikipedia surfing, I came across a funny tidbit of information about none other than Cheech Marin: he grew up in my hometown of Granada Hills, CA. In considering the hippie counterculture obsessions that characterized my youth, I am amazed that I never heard about this until now...

Here's to you Cheech! Not only for being a hippie, but for being a recurring guest on my two favorite shows, Lost and Celebrity Jeopardy!

Cheech on Lost
Up In Smoke
Cheech Smokes Anderson Cooper on Jeopardy

1 comment:

  1. For some reason that doesn't surprise me. I think all those old movies were shot in the Valley.

    ReplyDelete