My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Sweater

Every year my best friend and I buy each other gift cards to Victoria's Secret. I know its not very original or creative to buy the same gift for each other every year (our birthdays are about a month apart), but it makes us both happy and we have done it for years. Last night, in a cold sweat from shopping withdrawals, I went online and spent the whole gift card only minutes before an additional sale on clearance items ended. Here is my favorite (and most appropriate to post online) purchase:

I know you're shocked that I went for the lingonberry (its pretty close to fuchsia!) I really like the sleeves, it looks really soft, and hopefully it won't be too long on me at my grand height of 5'2.

I sometimes wish that Victoria's Secret would get a couple of short and thick models so I could get a sense of how long their clothes would be on me. Their models are so tall that I have to estimate that if the clothes reach their knees, they will probably be down to my shins!

If worst comes to worst, at least I'll have a cute sweater dress to rock with knee high boots and tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment