My vice and vision, a version of verisimilitude...only because when I write I'm in that funky kind of mood

Monday, December 20, 2010

Shopping!

I have recently discovered that I not only love shopping for myself, but I love shopping for others as well. I finished all of my Xmas shopping today and it was a blast. I wish I could reveal what I bought, but then I would ruin it for some of my readers (namely my mother).

There is one person who I bought for that I know for sure doesn't read my blog--my roomie's 4 year old daughter. I had a great time at Target finding her a Barbie doll. It was almost as exciting as buying clothes for myself. What did I buy her? Fashionista Barbie (of course).

I am amped about leaving for the holidays this Wednesday and saying bye-bye to Atlanta for a short period. Until then, it's back to academic writing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment